31st State Chardonnay 2009
- Silver Medal - Jerry D Meads NWIWC, 2011
- Silver Medal - Critics Challenge International Wine Competition, 2011
31st State Pinot Noir 2010
- Silver Medal - Jefferson Cup Invitational, 2012
- Silver Medal - LA International Wine Competition, 2012
- Gold Medal/ 91 Points - LA International Wine Competition, 2011
31st State Merlot 2009
- Gold Medal - San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, 2012
- Gold Medal/ 92 Points - LA International Wine Competition, 2011
- Silver Medal - San Diego International Wine Competition, 2011
- Silver Medal - Critics Challenge International Wine Competitions, 2011
31st State Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
- Silver Packaging Award - San Francisco International Wine Competition, 2011
31st State wines feature eco-friendly wine bottles made with 50% recycled material and are 100% recyclable.
Since the early days of the gold-seeking pioneers, many a covetous glance has been cast on California’s riches. Wooing all those that encountered the majestic mountains, rugged coastline and sprawling lush valleys, it was only a matter of time before eager explorers would stake their claim on California’s bounty and on September 9, 1850, it was established as the 31st state.
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Noir
To find a location near you, select the desired store, and use their locator feature.
Questions or Comments e-mail us